Home
« Home | Next: Eye Glass Art »
| Next: Funny Arts And Crafts »
| Next: An Enchanting Art Gallery »
| Next: Ornament Additions »
| Next: Basket Ball Creations »
| Next: Intricate Lego Creations »
| Next: Fruity Compositions »
| Next: Masking Tape Art »
| Next: The Mystery Of Chinese Art »
| Next: More Hay Bale Creations »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, February 13, 2015

More Art With Eye Glasses

I am always very careful with my glasses and ensure to put them back in the case as soon as I take them off. The reason for taking such good care of them is because I can't read squad without them. It therefore came out of the blue when one of my lenses spontaneously popped out.

Due to intensive use one of the little screws which held the lens in place had come loose. Unlike this broken frame, that was no biggy and an easy fix.

I do know now though in case I am stuck with old, unused, or broken glasses, to keep the lenses. There are lots of great projects I could use them for.

I was thinking the colored lenses of sun glasses would be great for a making a belt or a bracelet. On the other hand, some unique wall art or figurines are also among the many options.

The clear lenses are excellent for lamp shades or a chandelier. It sure is worth giving it a try.

It is not going to be easy to collect enough eye glasses for a project, but stay optimistic and ask family and friends to keep an eye out for them.

Don't give up; find some rose-colored glasses and wear them!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014