Home
« Home | Next: Funny Arts And Crafts »
| Next: An Enchanting Art Gallery »
| Next: Ornament Additions »
| Next: Basket Ball Creations »
| Next: Intricate Lego Creations »
| Next: Fruity Compositions »
| Next: Masking Tape Art »
| Next: The Mystery Of Chinese Art »
| Next: More Hay Bale Creations »
| Next: Hay Bale Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Eye Glass Art

I hate having to wear glasses, but I am thankful they are at my disposal. I wouldn't be able to read a thing without them and the fine print would look like a solid line to me.

I am no exception to the rule and find myself in the good company of billions of others who also need an extra set of eyes to assist the pair they were born with.

Needless to say over time we accumulate several old or broken ones. Those usually end up in a drawer and eventually find their way to the garbage can.

It doesn't have to be that way; there are plenty of options to reuse at least the lenses. This picture offers you a good look into one of the many ideas.

I came across lots of other projects which would never have crossed my mind. Even if you only wear sunglasses, don't throw them out when you decide they are outdated.

Think about what all you can fabricate out of them. This is merely one of the gorgeous examples of creativity; I saw bracelets, necklaces, and much more made with and from the colorful lenses.

Give it some thought. Roll it around in your head. See it in your mind's eye!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Great idea, Lieve Zus :)

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks, Lieve Zus. I wish I had come up with that! Grin.

God's Grace.

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 4:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014